Haliczer Pettis & Schwamm’s Workers’ Compensation Practice attorneys not only remain up to date on the ever-evolving laws of workers’ compensation, but also offer extensive trial and appellate court experience. We offer aggressive representation in the legal process and regularly appear before the Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims, throughout the State of Florida, as well as the First District Court of Appeals.
On the Job Injuries We Handle:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sprains, strains and tears
- Exposure to dust, asbestos, lead and other toxic substances
- Joint, bone and spinal injury and discomfort from physical tasks
- Long-term impacts from heavy lifting or repetitive trauma/motion (ex. carpal tunnel)
- Catastrophic injuries
- Eye injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Injuries suffered while traveling for business
- Injuries suffered during offsite business related events
- First responder injuries
- Qualifying “Heart and Lung Bill” injuries (Section 112.18)
Value Added Services
HPS provides ongoing education and information to clients on key issues and topics of concern. We also keep our clients up to date with the latest changes in laws and regulatory developments, in order to help them negotiate the workers’ compensation claim process.
If you believe you or your loved one has been involved in a possible workers’ compensation incident, contact us for a free and confidential legal consultation at 1-800-693-4465 or email@example.com.