Our firm’s attorneys not only remain up to date on the ever-evolving laws of workers’ compensation but also offer extensive trial and appellate court experience. We offer aggressive and innovative strategies for the legal process and have appeared before the Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims, as well as statewide before the Division of Administrative Hearings and the Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims.
Our firm’s attorneys routinely provide clients with continuing education on key issues and topics of concern. We keep our clients up to date with the latest legal developments and formulate innovative strategies for claims management.
- On-site accidents
- Injuries suffered while traveling for business
- Injuries suffered during business related events
- Exposure to dust, asbestos, lead and other toxins
- Joint, bone and spinal injury and discomfort from physical tasks
- Long-term impacts from heavy lifting or over-exposure