Speaker: Richard Schwamm, Esq.
This Seminar will cover:
- Does Networking Really Work to Generate More Clients, As Compared To Advertising?
- Traditional Networking and Relationship Building Amongst Lawyers
- Pre-COVID, COVID and Post-COVID – Has the Pandemic Really Changed Networking/Relationship Building?
- How Can Technology Dramatically Improve Your Outreach to Others?
- Top Ten Tips to Immediately Impact Relationship Building in Your Law Practice
CLICK HERE TO RENT A RECORDING OF THIS CLE1 General CLE Credit
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: LIVE* Zoom Webinar – Link will be emailed to you day before event
For More Information contact Lauren Riegle BCBA Event and CLE Manager at email@example.com