Haliczer Pettis & Schwamm (HPS), a leading Florida medical malpractice law firm, is pleased to announce that 5 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has been regarded by lawyers and the public as the most credible measure of legal integrity and distinction in the United States. Thus, recognition by Best Lawyers signifies excellence in practice.
Haliczer Pettis & Schwamm, P.A. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- James S. Haliczer – Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Eugene K. Pettis – Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Richard B. Schwamm – Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Kenneth J. Miller – Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Richard L. Allen, Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
About The Best Lawyers in America
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
About Haliczer Pettis & Schwamm
Established in 1996, Haliczer Pettis & Schwamm has spent the past 25 years dedicated to seeking justice for their clients. The firm and its attorneys currently focus on representing clients in the areas of medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury and workers’ compensation matters, with offices located in both Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. Over the years, the attorneys at HPS have built a reputation for strong client advocacy and integrity. Outside attorneys are encouraged to contact us for co-counsel opportunities. Visit www.hpslegal.com to learn more about our firm.
HPS Public Relations Contact:
Carrie T. Ryder
Director of Marketing